Saturday, January 12, 2008

i love the smell of sexism in the morning

I'm starting to get mighty tired of all of the Clinton bashing that's been going on. I logged onto http://www.facebook.com/ to find a new "sticker" icon that had been added to the profiles of multiple people on my "friends" list... It has a picture of Hillary Clinton's face, surrounded by the words, "Even Bill Doesn't Want Me."




How original! Hitting right where I'm sure it hurts her most! It's so obvious, I'm sure nobody has used it before! HAHA your husband cheated on you and we know! HAHA nobody wants you! Not even your husband wants to have sex with you, which is the ultimate sign of how good of a woman you are! If people don't want to have sex with you, then what are you worth?! Nothing!

Wow people. So daring and original it hurts.

Only maybe you should go look in New Hampshire. I'm pretty sure I heard something about people wanting her there.

Everywhere I look there are new accusations being thrown at her, based on her appearance and personality, rather than on her policies or promises or campaign. None of the other candidates, Democrats or Republicans, are scrutinized in this way. Clinton is "inhuman" and "robotic" until "Teargate 08" hits and then she's too woman-y and weak to be a leader. No middle ground. Just lovely.

I'm soooooo sick of all the Clinton bashing. No other candidate has to deal with what she does. I don't even really support her, but I don't approve of attacking Clinton in these ridiculously sexist ways. Attack her policies if you don't like what she stands for, but seriously, back off of the woman jokes. It's blatantly obvious that most of these people know nothing about politics.

It you're a man and you support this sexist crap, then you're nothing more than a pathetic, ages-old, and practically expected stereotype, and I hope you can live with yourself for not rising above that. If you're a woman, and you support these kinds of sexist jokes and products bashing her, you're a piss-poor example of what a woman should be. The women who fought for your rights would be ashamed. Thanks for your continual attempts to set us back.

No comments: